Monday, August 10, 2009



Dear Alina,

Since we have started the 7Ms, i have completed quite a few of these missions. All of these managed to make my day more interesting and less dull. These are the ones that i have completed or atleast tried to :)

Mission #41- Make a new friend at lunch time. Give them a piece of leaf as peace offering.
I chose this guy and gave him a leaf. However.. very soon after i gave it to him, he ripped it up. I don't know if it's purposely of accidental but oh well, atleast we were friends for a minute there. 

Mission # 40- Sit under a desk and try to persuade everyone else to aswell. Tell them the apocalypse is coming.
I asked this boy in my physics class " if i said that the apocalypse is coming, would you sit with me under the table?" he said "yeah?" so therefore i tried telling everyone to sit with me under the table. However, they didn't sit with me and the boy was just like "no, i'm not sitting with you". Therefore this mission was a complete failure. 

Mission #39- Speak in pig latin for a whole period
I chose to do this in a class where i don't talk alot. It was really hard and i kept forgetting to speak in pig latin. However i wrote in pig latin to my friend whilst the teacher was talking. 

Mission #42- Hug a stranger
I was walking home with my friends and i saw a girl walking by herself. So i went up to her and asked her "Can I hug you please?" she gave me a weird look and was suspicious of me. In the end she gave me a hug and i walked with her until it got sort of awkward. My friends ditched me and were laughing at me when i caught up to them. But hey, i made a new friend. :)

Mission # 22- Try to convince your friends that you can see ghosts
I did manage to convince my friends that i saw a ghost. And i don't think they really believe me cos when i told them the next day, they just said "oh" and they weren't really giving me any reaction.

Mission # 23- Tell someone you had a crush on that you used to had a crush  on them.
Unfortunately, i can't remember the last time i had a real crush on someone. So i guess i failed this mission.

Mission # 24- Mend a broken relationship/friendship. 
I'm still very annoyed at a friend and i don't think i'll mend this friendship any time soon. Maybe one day i will. Time is the answer. 

Mission #16- Learn a sentence in a random language and say it to people.
I learnt how to say "you're cute" in viet. I said this to my friends with a very bad accent cos all of them ( who are viet) didn't understand me. I said it to this guy and i think some other guy got jealous or something because he started bagging(teasing) the guy i said "you're cute" to. 

Mission #21- In one of the toilet cubicles at school, stick up a sheet of paper, and write on it: "what are your secrets?" and leave it up for a couple days? or maybe just one day? leave a blob of bluetack and a pen on it so they can use it. 
I did this and stuck it in a cubicle in the girls toilets. Unfortunately, when i went to check it the next day it wasn't there. :( someone took it off. Maybe i'll do it again but put it up in the morning and check it afterschool.

Mission #2- Give little pieces of art/drawings/writings to people
i drew little pictures and folded hearts for people. I gave them out to people. Many people reject it though and well... maybe it's because im very bad at drawing. I also wrote little messages on the hearts and pictures. 

I also did a very random thing. I folded these paper frogs that actually jumps. My friends in physics started making it smoke and also some of the frogs didn't have any eyes. I couldn't stand to see the frogs suffer so i made a frog morgue and placed the frogs in there and placed it in the recycling bin. May they rest in peace and start life all over again. 

I'll try not to be lazy and update every week.

peace is best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment