Thursday, October 15, 2009

Alinaaaaaaa

This mission was easy, stressless and fun. :)

Mission #4- Adopt an imaginary friend

Meet REINE CLAUDE!
Reine Claude is half fairy and half human and has silver hair. The rest of his physical features are left to your imagination. He can only speak to me by telepathy and I speak to him out loud. 

When i introduced Reine Claude to my friends, they couldn't see him and gave me a "what the hell are you talking about" look. Then they got it that Reine Claude is my imaginary friend ( sorry Reine Claude, you're real to me). Reine Claude followed me to school and stayed with me for the entire Tuesday. I had double physics in the morning and well.. Reine Claude had the same idea about physics as i do.. PHYSICS is BORING. 

Then at recess.. my friends insulted Reine Claude that he was imaginary and he got offended.. But it was all well in the end cos they apologised and accepted him. After that, i had double chemistry and well... i was soo bored that i wrote a convo between Reine Claude and I. It went on about chocolate and cookies and creativity. 

At lunch time, i was sitting next to Reine Claude and eating my lunch and then some girl came and SAT on Reine Claude!!! poor Reine Claude was suffering but he escaped. I think he secretly liked it... since she was quite pretty? After that i had Biology and then i walked home with Reine Claude. My friends introduced another friend named Butt to Reine Claude and i guess they became friends? Oh i nearly forgot, my sister saw me in class and i pointed out Reine Claude to her. After class, she was walking behind me and i heard her tell her friends that i was crazy and delusional. I AM NOT delusional. 

:) i had fun. i hope you do too with Louis.

I am not delusional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment